Friday, February 4, 2011

All Washed Up

Some of the most beautiful and in some cases..yummy....soaps I've ever seen.



Can you believe this is soap!



These awesome looking soapy creations are from the Etsy shop of   Sunbasilgarden Soaps



How pretty would these be at as a Valentine present for some lucky gal pal, teacher or...even for yourself?



For the men in your life...the only thing that would make this soap even better would be for it to come with a free gift of Brad Pitt. Lots of cool soaps here...Boba Fett, Wii controllers,  Space Invaders, definitely worth a look.  Available at SoapLane



Cake anyone?  Really..these are soaps...I am not kidding. Offered by Lather and Lotions



Can you say yum!  Uber Delicious cupcake bath bombs.  Go get em' at Green Bubble Gorgeous



Almost too pretty to wash with.  Check out her shop. I love her use of botanicals.
Available at TallulahsSoaps




I've made pies that don't look this good.  Vanilla Hazelnut Latte Fluffy Whip Cream Soap Bar(TM) with Cocoa Butter.  Even the name sounds good enough to eat.  Buy it at Pink Dotted Owl




Seriously, this seller makes the most amazing soaps I've ever seen.  Major eye candy!!

Take a stroll through her shop.  You'll see what I mean, Blushie

Well, I can sit and do this all day.  The talent of Etsy's soap sellers is beyond words.  I'm going to have to do another post or twelve on this topic.  Definitely, a Valentine's Day one before the big day.   Okay folks, I'm out of here for now.  I have a sudden urge to take a bath...hmmmmm.  Have a great weekend.  And remember...Save the Planet...it's the only one with chocolate ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment