Thursday, February 10, 2011

Boys Night Out



My husband, who in the past had denounced every form of web based social media out there...e.g. myspace, facebook, etc, has recently become hooked on twitter.  Who'd ever thunk it?  Of, course he and I travel in completely different Twitter circles.  I am into the whole...crafts and recipe tweets, while he sticks to the sports, political, breaking news stuff. That's the great thing about twitter...there's something for everyone.  Anyway, thanks to his new found obsession, he won some tickets (thanks Coach Mitchell) to see the Kentucky Wildcat ladies firmly beat the Auburn Tigers ladies at Memorial Colosseum.  They had the best time.  My little boy is about as sport crazy as his daddy, this was a big night for him.   William, my six year old, even got to meet Scratch, the Mascot.  They came home high on cotton candy, popcorn, pepsi and a Wildcat win.








No comments:

Post a Comment