Monday, February 14, 2011

Sharin' The Love

February has always been one of those hum drum kind of months for me.  Winter has been in full gear for awhile, spring is aways off.  All the best holidays are over for another year...well, you get my drift.  The one highlight of the month for me is Valentine's Day.  Now, don't get me wrong...I'm really not into the hearts and flowers thing..  I mean it's not like I expect to wake up on February 14th, to the hubby (who's miraculously turning into Ryan Reynolds overnight) serving me  breakfast in bed, delivered on a bed of diamonds, but any holiday where the main item on the menu is chocolate is alright with me.  I had actually planned on doing this post as a baking tutorial, but life got in the way and I ran out of time.  However, before the day is completely over for the year, I did want to pass on a little V-day gift I made for you all.  When you get to know me a little better, you will see that cupcakes are a true passion of mine.  I just adore those little four bite...(two bite, if I'm really hungry), creamy, crumby, cakey creations. And what makes them even better to me is giving them a big hug with adorable cupcake wrappers.  Do you really need wrappers...well, no, but they definitely add a bit of yummy eye candy appeal.  So, my cyber V-day present to you is this really cute collection of hugs and kisses wrappers.  Just  click on each wrapper, when it opens in full size, just right click and save to your computer. Print as many or as little as you need.  I hope you enjoy them.







No comments:

Post a Comment