Saturday, March 26, 2011

My first Blog Hop

Hey everyone!

I just signed up for my first blog hop.  Honestly, I have no idea if I'm doing this right, so I hope I don't get de-hopped. It's a week long hop, so you have plenty to hop along.  Check out Danielle's blog -- The Mommy Chronicles.  It's a great read.  If you're interested in joining her hop, here are the guidelines:
 
 
1. Please grab the blog hop button to spread the word.
2. Please follow the host and co-host: The Mommy Chronicles and The Adventures of My Family of 8 and I Heart Maternity via Google Friend Connect and/or Networked Blogs
3. Please do not link up your giveaways, blog hops, etc. (These will be deleted.)
4. Please link up you Blog, Twitter, Facebook Fan Page
Link up your blog, visit and follow the blogs that interest you and have fun! If you follow our blogs and leave a comment, we will always follow you back!
Now, let’s get hoppin’!
You only need to add your link to one linky for it to show up on all participating blogs. The linkys will open every Sunday at 8:00pm PST and closes on Saturday at 11:59pm PST


All Week Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had fun! I would love to try this sometime. Let me know how it went, would love your insight and if you found any important tips.

    ReplyDelete